BioHazard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Horde PvE Guild - Jaedenar EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterDKP PAGEGalleryLog in

Blackwing Descent: 10 (N) (3/7) : Magmaw - KILLED || Omitron Defense System - KILLED || Chimaeron - Pending || Atramedes - Pending || Maloriak - KILLED || Nefarian and Onyxia - Pending

Throne of the four winds: 10 (N) (0/2) : Conclave of Wind - Pending || Al'akir - Pending

Bastion of Twilight: 10 (N) (1/4) : Halfus Wyrmbreaker - KILLED || Valiona and Theralion - Pending || Ascendant Council - Pending || Cho'gall - Pending

Currently Guild is on SOCIAL status. Thanks for being with us.

[ACCEPTED]Elemental Shaman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kajza
Anonymous

[ACCEPTED]Elemental Shaman Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED]Elemental Shaman   [ACCEPTED]Elemental Shaman EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 8:15 pm

Personal info:

Tell us a bit about yourself:

You don't have to go into great detail, just give us a basic break down of who you are.

Name: Fredrik

Ocupation: None

Character info: 80 Elemental Shaman (my loved one)

In-game nick name: Kajza

Discuss your talents,race,class and tell us how long you have been this particular spec:
(ie: mostly played holy, just went shadow 2 weeks ago):

I've been at 80 for 78 days now (played time). I have been raiding some in wotlk and i has gone great (but on another server, transferred because got friends on this server) and now i would like to continue that in Cataclysm.

I use enchantment as a spec when i level and in pve/raid i use elemental but if it is needed i can respec restro or enchantment.

You the unique owner of an account ? Yes

What previous Guilds have you been in ? Mendless Day (on this server) cant remember the one on my last server.

What was the reason that you left them ? Because i needed a guild that was ready to raid and they were not.

Previous Raiding Experience: ToC, VoA, ICC, Naxx, EoE, ToS TogC, Ulduar.

How much time /played do you have ? 118 days 6h 47 min 9 seconds.

Is there anyone here at Biohazard that you know? No.

How did you learn about BioHazard ? Trade channel.

Are you able to respec whenever asked for it to help specifics fights? Yes.

Are you able to use all consumables during the encounters? (flask, foods, haste and wild magic potions) Yes.

What's your internet connection like ? 25/10 Stable
Do you understand that you won't pass your trial if your disconnecting? Yes and no. Dc's can happen to everyone.

Do you have a mic and able to use ventrillo when requested? Yes

Do you have a Deadly Boss Mod or BigWigs addon ? Yes

You have attentively read guild rules and loot distribution rules and agree them to carry out ? Yes

Whether you are ready to a competition and stay on replacement ? Yes

Why are you applying to us: You guys seem serious and i want to get more serious into raiding.

Post here a Screenshot from your UI:

since i cant post a link - big picture Razz

[ACCEPTED]Elemental Shaman Wow
Back to top Go down
Chronyel

Chronyel

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Elemental Shaman   [ACCEPTED]Elemental Shaman EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:02 pm

Hello there! Your application looks good. And we need all classes for Cataclysm raiding. So i cant see a problem to welcome you into our guild! Thumbs up and lets see what other have to say about your application! =)
Back to top Go down
MaxFax
Admin
Admin
MaxFax

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Elemental Shaman   [ACCEPTED]Elemental Shaman EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:11 pm

good application , thumbs up!
Back to top Go down
Chronyel

Chronyel

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Elemental Shaman   [ACCEPTED]Elemental Shaman EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:12 pm

[ACCEPTED]

Whisper Me, officer or Classleader ingame for invite! Also make Account on our forums, so you can post and see topics!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Elemental Shaman   [ACCEPTED]Elemental Shaman Empty

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Elemental Shaman
Page 1 of 1