WoW Horde PvE Guild - Jaedenar EU

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterDKP PAGEGalleryLog in

Blackwing Descent: 10 (N) (3/7) : Magmaw - KILLED || Omitron Defense System - KILLED || Chimaeron - Pending || Atramedes - Pending || Maloriak - KILLED || Nefarian and Onyxia - Pending

Throne of the four winds: 10 (N) (0/2) : Conclave of Wind - Pending || Al'akir - Pending

Bastion of Twilight: 10 (N) (1/4) : Halfus Wyrmbreaker - KILLED || Valiona and Theralion - Pending || Ascendant Council - Pending || Cho'gall - Pending

Currently Guild is on SOCIAL status. Thanks for being with us.

Share | 

This is my first blog

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MaxFax
Admin
Admin

PostThis is my first blog

Today after watching movie "Facebook" i wanted to do something that would give me 1 billion dollars ))) Well, nothing good came up on my mind , except creating worldofwarcraftbook , where all players from all of the world could register their chars Very Happy . Anyway dont know if its a good ideia but i might try to investigate more about this, at least it sounds perspective to me. Other thing appeared in my head is to create blogs on our forum , so here we go, now we are going to be closer to each other.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

This is my first blog :: Comments

Re: This is my first blog
Post on Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:04 pm by Chronyel
1. There is allrdy been Facebook of wow! It was called "Dark portal" ppl could register they chars/them self add irl or ingame pics, comment, join groups etc like what they usually do on pages like that. But for some reason they took it down about year ago. I dunno if the reason was money problems or what =)
Post on Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:11 pm by MaxFax
Damn. I was jsut thinking , 11 million players from all over the world )))
Post  by Sponsored content

This is my first blog

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BioHazard :: Blogs :: Member's Blogs-
Jump to: