BioHazard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Horde PvE Guild - Jaedenar EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterDKP PAGEGalleryLog in

Blackwing Descent: 10 (N) (3/7) : Magmaw - KILLED || Omitron Defense System - KILLED || Chimaeron - Pending || Atramedes - Pending || Maloriak - KILLED || Nefarian and Onyxia - Pending

Throne of the four winds: 10 (N) (0/2) : Conclave of Wind - Pending || Al'akir - Pending

Bastion of Twilight: 10 (N) (1/4) : Halfus Wyrmbreaker - KILLED || Valiona and Theralion - Pending || Ascendant Council - Pending || Cho'gall - Pending

Currently Guild is on SOCIAL status. Thanks for being with us.

[ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Tenna 80 resto/elemental shaman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenna
Anonymous

[ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Tenna 80 resto/elemental shaman Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Tenna 80 resto/elemental shaman   [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Tenna 80 resto/elemental shaman EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 1:40 am

Personal info:

Tell us a bit about yourself: Hi im kim a 18 year old guy who speend his days in front of the PC or in school,, im learning to be a chef in the resturant branch.. i liv by my self in a small apartment in sweden,, i like a ll sorts of metal music and people who can give me a good laugh ^^

Name: Kim Kronvall

Ocupation: school

Character info: My shaman is basicly newly dinged 80 and is my 7th lvl 80 on this account, havent raided any thing with it so far, with the new patch and all. i do love raiding and have kinglsayer on 2 other chars as tank and as dps. and i cant wait for the new raid encounters Very Happy

In-game nick name:Tenna

Discuss your talents,race,class and tell us how long you have been this particular spec:
I am Resto ATM trying to learn the "ways" of the healer i ahve never been specialy good as a healer but realy want to. im a dreani ofc and i have duel specc as elemental as i have been leveling with and HC farmed some i know the "rotation" well as elemetal so i can respecc if ever wanted / needed.

You the unique owner of an account ?
YES
What previous Guilds have you been in ? mostly in IRL friend guilds where i have cleard icc 10man and also in some random guild where i also cleard icc 10 man.. i have a great guild experiens and know what it takes to be a good guild mate.

What was the reason that you left them ? one of the guilds i mentioned above whas full of 14-15 year olds who went nutts after we got kingslayer and made the guild in to a living hell... the other one i yust couldent handel that my guild leader (IRL friend) whas together with the most retarded girl (who whas co-leader) in the world and she almost cryed when she dident get what loot she watned in some cases he gave the loot to her even if she lost it..

Previous Raiding Experience: I ahve raided both Karazahn, and zul aman in TBC and have cleard NAXX 10 man in WOTLK and have some progress raiding in ulduar and toc 10 man

How much time /played do you have ? on this char 8 days basicly as i have mentioned this is only one of many chars i have

Is there anyone here at Biohazard that you know? no i dont think there is

How did you learn about BioHazard ? /1 general Very Happy

Are you able to respec whenever asked for it to help specifics fights? i ahve nothing agains it, i think i would be fun to have to respecc compleating a hard boss fight ^^

Are you able to use all consumables during the encounters? (flask, foods, haste and wild magic potions)
without any problems ^^
What's your internet connection like ? 30/10 in connection speed and i have never DC once Smile

Do you have a mic and able to use ventrillo when requested? i have 2 !! Very Happy and yes i am able to use ventrilo whenever needed ^^

Do you have a Deadly Boss Mod or BigWigs addon ? i have/ used to ahve sins all my addons is now worthless after the patch but will get them as soon as i start rading again

You have attentively read guild rules and loot distribution rules and agree them to carry out ? i have no problems with the loot system at all

Whether you are ready to a competition and stay on replacement ? i would not like to stay as a replacement, but i would if needed

Why are you applying to us: i am searching for a fun active guild who actualy makes progress in the upcoming expansion, and to make the game a bit more fun ^^

Post here a Screenshot from your UI: i dont wanna post my UI ATM as it is default by blizz my addons wont work and i dont wanna fix them when the nex expansion will break them down again, but i asure you that, every lite button is keybinded and i know my keybinds very well and i hope that i will help your guild progress in the future
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Tenna 80 resto/elemental shaman   [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Tenna 80 resto/elemental shaman EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 1:45 am

nice application. we need a shaman atm so thumps up from me
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Tenna 80 resto/elemental shaman   [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Tenna 80 resto/elemental shaman EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 2:02 am

we need a healer kriem, so I can pow pow lazer gun my mage again!! eh he

anyways, ignore me, im on trail Embarassed
Back to top Go down
MaxFax
Admin
Admin
MaxFax

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Tenna 80 resto/elemental shaman   [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Tenna 80 resto/elemental shaman EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 2:09 am

Tenna wrote:
i like a ll sorts of metal music and people who can give me a good laugh ^^
thats very positive!
Thumbs Up from me!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Tenna 80 resto/elemental shaman   [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Tenna 80 resto/elemental shaman EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 3:46 pm

thumbs for the metalhead \m/
Back to top Go down
Chronyel

Chronyel

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Tenna 80 resto/elemental shaman   [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Tenna 80 resto/elemental shaman EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 5:30 pm

Hello!

Your gear is very low and its ungemmed and unenchanted! If u wish to raid with us u need to work fast on your gear and get it to icc 10 level. And we only got 4 resets before cataclysm. And we dont want another player who cant get anything done after joining our guild had too many of those.. Razz So i can accept you as buddy until u get your gear fixed...
Back to top Go down
Chronyel

Chronyel

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Tenna 80 resto/elemental shaman   [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Tenna 80 resto/elemental shaman EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 3:29 am

[ACCEPTED]
Back to top Go down
Chronyel

Chronyel

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Tenna 80 resto/elemental shaman   [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Tenna 80 resto/elemental shaman EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:39 pm

FAILED ON TRIAL: inactive for several days!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Tenna 80 resto/elemental shaman   [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Tenna 80 resto/elemental shaman Empty

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Tenna 80 resto/elemental shaman
Page 1 of 1