BioHazard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Horde PvE Guild - Jaedenar EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterDKP PAGEGalleryLog in

Blackwing Descent: 10 (N) (3/7) : Magmaw - KILLED || Omitron Defense System - KILLED || Chimaeron - Pending || Atramedes - Pending || Maloriak - KILLED || Nefarian and Onyxia - Pending

Throne of the four winds: 10 (N) (0/2) : Conclave of Wind - Pending || Al'akir - Pending

Bastion of Twilight: 10 (N) (1/4) : Halfus Wyrmbreaker - KILLED || Valiona and Theralion - Pending || Ascendant Council - Pending || Cho'gall - Pending

Currently Guild is on SOCIAL status. Thanks for being with us.

[1 Apply Here 1 on Dimension nice one] Bugsan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bugsan
Anonymous

[1 Apply Here 1 on Dimension nice one] Bugsan Empty
PostSubject: [1 Apply Here 1 on Dimension nice one] Bugsan   [1 Apply Here 1 on Dimension nice one] Bugsan EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 4:36 pm

I really don't know how to write 'openers' so I'd go with 'Hey!'. I'd like to motivate my application here with the fact I really like the intention of the guild to be focused on the social part of the raiding, while the raiding itself stays on the ground. This is actualy what I want of a guild to be, because many guilds have long ago forgotten that this is just a game and it is supposed to be fun, not just a struggling forward for some cyber-rewards. In this line of thought I'd be really glad if I get approved to join you community. Best wishes, Alexander a.k.a. Bugsan Smile
P.S. Sorry for the huge screenshot at the bottom but I don't seem to be able to post a link and I don't know how to downsize it Sad

Personal info:

Name:
Alexander, though I have many nicknames and I'm rarely called with my real name. (bugsan is one of my RL nicknames)
17. Here I realize you have a requirement of 18+ age but first: I don't think 1 year is of that much importance and I think as a 17 year-old young man I'm enough social and gaming capable for the needs of the guild.
Ocupation:
I'm still a student Wink

Character info:

Race / Class / Spec:
Human Priest Healer -> I mean I have both healing speccs for a priest and I'm not sure which shall be my main one as in my previous guild I used to raid almost only as Holy Priest, but now I started raiding a lot as Discipline and I really like that specc too, so you can choose what kind of healing you need from me.
Armory link:
Something appears to be wrong with links on the preview, so just type 'bugsan' in the european armory and theres only 1 character -> me
Previous guilds:
I have basicly had one guild - Complexity which i joined recently after i dinged lvl 80. We used to raid ICC 10/25 but due to lack of people we had to merge with Solace, which had the same problem.
Why did u left your previous guild?
Well, a few weeks after the merge, we came back with the attendance problems and the guild came to a state of disbandment(not sure it's a word, but sounds cool)
What was your Vanilla and TBC progress?
As I started playing during WotLK I don't have any Pre-WotLK experience except some achievement runs of the old instances but I would't call that 'raiding experience'
How much time /played do you have?
About 45 days. It's not much, but I think it's enough to know everything needed about my class and the game as such.
Is there anyone here at Biohazard that you know?
Looking at your rooster in the Armory, I saw the name of Bebelusa, who is a former guildie of mine and I think he knows me well enough(as a player).
Are you able to respec whenever asked for it to help specifics fights?
This is something I've been discussing with a friend and yeah, of course I would as this is something that would help the guild(raid/group, whatever). And the other thing, is the fact I'm asked to do that, makes me feel valuable as a player and that I'm indeed in help for the others
Are you able to use all consumables during the encounters? (flask, foods, haste and wild magic potions)
Well, yeah. Even in my ex-guild I used to farm fish feasts for the raids, so I could help with that too.
Are your internet connection working fine?
Working fine it does, though I know very little about connections so I can't provide you with more info. Sad
Do you have a mic and able to use ventrillo when requested?
I do. Though most of the times I prefer typing than speaking on vent. I really don't know why, I just do it.
Post here a Screenshot from your UI:
[1 Apply Here 1 on Dimension nice one] Bugsan Bugsanscreenshot
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [1 Apply Here 1 on Dimension nice one] Bugsan   [1 Apply Here 1 on Dimension nice one] Bugsan EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 9:18 pm

ACCEPTED for trial =) GL!
Back to top Go down
MaxFax
Admin
Admin
MaxFax

PostSubject: Re: [1 Apply Here 1 on Dimension nice one] Bugsan   [1 Apply Here 1 on Dimension nice one] Bugsan EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 4:35 pm

Just wanted to add that this is a good example of quite good application. Wish other applications could be like this or even better.

MaxFax
Back to top Go down
MaxFax
Admin
Admin
MaxFax

PostSubject: Re: [1 Apply Here 1 on Dimension nice one] Bugsan   [1 Apply Here 1 on Dimension nice one] Bugsan EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 9:24 pm

Well used us as a backup guild , since made another application to another guild :S After being accepted there left our guild.... nice attitude , good luck with this in future!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [1 Apply Here 1 on Dimension nice one] Bugsan   [1 Apply Here 1 on Dimension nice one] Bugsan Empty

Back to top Go down

[1 Apply Here 1 on Dimension nice one] Bugsan
Page 1 of 1