BioHazard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Horde PvE Guild - Jaedenar EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterDKP PAGEGalleryLog in

Blackwing Descent: 10 (N) (3/7) : Magmaw - KILLED || Omitron Defense System - KILLED || Chimaeron - Pending || Atramedes - Pending || Maloriak - KILLED || Nefarian and Onyxia - Pending

Throne of the four winds: 10 (N) (0/2) : Conclave of Wind - Pending || Al'akir - Pending

Bastion of Twilight: 10 (N) (1/4) : Halfus Wyrmbreaker - KILLED || Valiona and Theralion - Pending || Ascendant Council - Pending || Cho'gall - Pending

Currently Guild is on SOCIAL status. Thanks for being with us.

[ACCEPTED]guild Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Terroriz
Anonymous

[ACCEPTED]guild Application Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED]guild Application   [ACCEPTED]guild Application EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 12:30 am

hey im a 29 male from sweden who would like to apply to your guidl. I play as a rouge and have picked up my old rogue as i tranfered to jeadenar to play with friends.

I have played as a combat rouge most of the time since i started to play at him and not so long ago i respecced Assasination althou i have duel specc so i have my combat specc as well.

This is my own accound as i wount share it with anyone. I havent been in any guild with my rouge and mostly only played for fun just doing Hc and voa and that stuff.
But i would like to try out and play some more icc, have just played the first 2bosses in there so my experience is some what limited.
Got about 44days played in total on him and 8days as lvl 80.
Btw. my Rouge is called Terrorizzt

I heard about you from my friend Stenlund who is in your guild as he thought i should apply as u hade some shortich on rouges.
Got no problem with respeccing as i have duel specc and if u think i have specced wrong im happy to take ur pointers on that.

I do have a mic that works well and ventrilo. have read ur rules, and if im placed on replacement i will be willing to wait or ill log if my friend is online so im just a phone call away from him.
I would like to have some fun in icc and try the bosses and improve my gear abit.

//Martin
Back to top Go down
Anduril

Anduril

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]guild Application   [ACCEPTED]guild Application EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 12:41 am

Well m8 thanks for your application its kinda nice but first of all u should use APPLICATION TEMPLATE for more information about you and your current playing style etc etc..
I hope u can change your application and do u it with a decent way... So Good Luck and Have Fun.. Smile
Back to top Go down
MaxFax
Admin
Admin
MaxFax

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]guild Application   [ACCEPTED]guild Application EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 2:10 am

THIS TEMPLATE Or if you are advanced user on forums you can use this ADVANCED APPLICATION TEMPLATE
Thanks for your interest in your guild. Continue with original guild template to proceed to the procedure of application =)
Back to top Go down
Terroriz
Anonymous

PostSubject: guild Application   [ACCEPTED]guild Application EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 2:22 am

Personal info:

Tell us a bit about yourself: Social person who likes too have fun and play wow

Name: Martin

Ocupation: Work as a chef

Character info:

In-game nick name: Terrorizzt

Discuss your talents,race,class and tell us how long you have been this particular spec: Assas for a month mostly played as combat before

You the unique owner of an account ? yes i am

What previous Guilds have you been in ? Non of importance realy, mostly social guilds

What was the reason that you left them ? Wanted something more

Previous Raiding Experience:limited just 2 bosses in icc

How much time /played do you have ? 44days total 8 days at lvl 80

Is there anyone here at Biohazard that you know? yes, Stenlund

How did you learn about BioHazard ? My friend told me about you

Are you able to respec whenever asked for it to help specifics fights? i am duel specced so yes i am

Are you able to use all consumables during the encounters? (flask, foods, haste and wild magic potions) yes i will buy what is nececery

What's your internet connection like ? Adsl stabel

Do you have a mic and able to use ventrillo when requested? Yes i ahve and i can

Do you have a Deadly Boss Mod or BigWigs addon ? use DBM

You have attentively read guild rules and loot distribution rules and agree them to carry out ? i have

Whether you are ready to a competition and stay on replacement ? yes i can

Why are you applying to us: Wanting to explore icc and have fun with new people

Post here a Screenshot from your UI:
Back to top Go down
Chronyel

Chronyel

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]guild Application   [ACCEPTED]guild Application EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 2:58 am

Hello there!

Kinda short apply still but well lets see... Gear wise looks pretty descent but u were missing enchant on Chest and had few low quality enchants in other slots like wrists so upgrades on those are suggested. Gems i dunno rly how rogues are is arpene better then ap.. but i guess u know better or maxfax might have some info on this matter since he has a rogue higher then my lvl 70 one Very Happy

Otherwise i dont rly see point why not to give u shot we are short of rogues = we got 0 atm and it would be nice to have some1 who can disarm traps Very Happy so thumbs up for trial.

Lets wait from other ppls opinions..

Wow heroes
Back to top Go down
Anduril

Anduril

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]guild Application   [ACCEPTED]guild Application EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 12:21 pm

Well yeah apply kinda short I would like to see more effort in this job but anyway since its his second apply Razz Well I would like to say that his gear is kinda cool and enough for our raids and even though we dont have any active rogue I would like to say lets give him a chance!!!
Thumb Up!
GooD Luck and Have Fun!
Back to top Go down
Terroriz
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]guild Application   [ACCEPTED]guild Application EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 1:38 pm

Wow thanks that sounds realy sweet. And about the enchants im getting it enchanted with berserkers on daggers and stats on chest. Bracers is going to be replaced with a better pair that i am collecting mats for with the help of Stenlund.

Im hoping we can have a real fun time playing //Martin a.k.a. Terrorizzt
Back to top Go down
MaxFax
Admin
Admin
MaxFax

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]guild Application   [ACCEPTED]guild Application EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:01 pm

Considering that fact tnat we dont have any active rogue atm i would say yes to this guy.
Back to top Go down
Chronyel

Chronyel

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]guild Application   [ACCEPTED]guild Application EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:16 pm

Allrdy invited him also the holy pala that applied ;D
Back to top Go down
MaxFax
Admin
Admin
MaxFax

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]guild Application   [ACCEPTED]guild Application EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:13 pm

ACCEPTED on TRIAL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]guild Application   [ACCEPTED]guild Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]guild Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BioHazard :: Guild Rules & Applications :: Applications-
Jump to: