BioHazard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Horde PvE Guild - Jaedenar EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterDKP PAGEGalleryLog in

Blackwing Descent: 10 (N) (3/7) : Magmaw - KILLED || Omitron Defense System - KILLED || Chimaeron - Pending || Atramedes - Pending || Maloriak - KILLED || Nefarian and Onyxia - Pending

Throne of the four winds: 10 (N) (0/2) : Conclave of Wind - Pending || Al'akir - Pending

Bastion of Twilight: 10 (N) (1/4) : Halfus Wyrmbreaker - KILLED || Valiona and Theralion - Pending || Ascendant Council - Pending || Cho'gall - Pending

Currently Guild is on SOCIAL status. Thanks for being with us.

Ruby Sanctum [ Halion Anihilated ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MaxFax
Admin
Admin
MaxFax

Ruby Sanctum [ Halion Anihilated ] Empty
PostSubject: Ruby Sanctum [ Halion Anihilated ]   Ruby Sanctum [ Halion Anihilated ] EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:59 am

After 2 days of wipes we finally managed to kill him. Not so hard fight but need to have all members focused! Anyway we did it , was a break from ICC , now lets kill what we left in ICC , a.k.a. Lich King!

Ruby Sanctum [ Halion Anihilated ] Wowscr11

PS: Thanks a lot for Evae for supporting us for a long time , Balegar - thanks for coming mate.

Last edited by MaxFax on Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:28 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chronyel

Chronyel

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Sanctum [ Halion Anihilated ]   Ruby Sanctum [ Halion Anihilated ] EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:42 am

Well Good job guys =) Last few tries were pretty darn good, reminded me of the old days in Biohazard >< But well at least hes down and we can now focus on ICC again =)

And Iceflow why are u standing so far away from us?
Back to top Go down
Chronyel

Chronyel

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Sanctum [ Halion Anihilated ]   Ruby Sanctum [ Halion Anihilated ] EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 4:07 am

Btw guys i was looking around other alliance guilds achievments and stuff but didnt find any RS 10 achi. Then i went to wowprogress.com and it looks like we were the first alliance guild to down Halion 10 man

Ruby sanctum 10: WR / Criteria
1 Liquid Courage (r) Halion 1176 / 14.94
2 Phaelorium (r) Halion 1294 / 14.94
3 Shadow Legacy (r) Halion 1390 / 14.94
4 M e s h (r) Halion 1671 / 14.94
5 Maat (r) Halion 2056 / 14.94

WR = World rank
These are all horde guilds!!...

Seems like the few alliance guild there is all did do ICC first im not 100% but didnt find any other alliance player with the 10 man halion achi in armory =)

Also there was no data on RS 10 kills on guild progress.com
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Sanctum [ Halion Anihilated ]   Ruby Sanctum [ Halion Anihilated ] EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:00 pm

i wouldnt be surprised if we are the 1st to kill her in alliance side

most of the good players in alliance side arent playing anymore cause of summer Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Sanctum [ Halion Anihilated ]   Ruby Sanctum [ Halion Anihilated ] EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:18 pm

I guess it was fortuned for you when I left, good job people.
It’s so nice to her when you wipe with guild for two and a half hours and you ask for 15 min brake they make the kill.
GZ to all
Back to top Go down
MaxFax
Admin
Admin
MaxFax

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Sanctum [ Halion Anihilated ]   Ruby Sanctum [ Halion Anihilated ] EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:44 pm

Ortho sorry mate when u left it was like 30 minutes to the end of the raid so we couldnt stop the raid for 15 minutes , at that time we made more few tries and finally figured out how it should be. If we would wait , we would lose all focus gained in those wipes and would had only like one more try.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Sanctum [ Halion Anihilated ]   Ruby Sanctum [ Halion Anihilated ] EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:17 pm

This looks photoshopped. I can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few photoshops in my time.

Grats on 1st alliance Halion kill!

Biohazard to the rescue!

Ruby Sanctum [ Halion Anihilated ] Biohero
Back to top Go down
Chronyel

Chronyel

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Sanctum [ Halion Anihilated ]   Ruby Sanctum [ Halion Anihilated ] EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:44 pm

FTW i got whispered when i was doing my Rec macro in IF by few ppl "RS clear when?" me: "Last night" peep "Not, ur lieing".... i copied the link to the picture few sec later "Sry and gratz...." pwnd!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Sanctum [ Halion Anihilated ]   Ruby Sanctum [ Halion Anihilated ] EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 7:27 pm

So are we first to have killed Halion on alliance side on our realm?
Back to top Go down
Chronyel

Chronyel

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Sanctum [ Halion Anihilated ]   Ruby Sanctum [ Halion Anihilated ] EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:36 pm

Looks like it Ortho 10 man that is....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruby Sanctum [ Halion Anihilated ]   Ruby Sanctum [ Halion Anihilated ] Empty

Back to top Go down

Ruby Sanctum [ Halion Anihilated ]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BioHazard :: Guild Area :: News and Progress-
Jump to: