BioHazard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Horde PvE Guild - Jaedenar EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterDKP PAGEGalleryLog in

Blackwing Descent: 10 (N) (3/7) : Magmaw - KILLED || Omitron Defense System - KILLED || Chimaeron - Pending || Atramedes - Pending || Maloriak - KILLED || Nefarian and Onyxia - Pending

Throne of the four winds: 10 (N) (0/2) : Conclave of Wind - Pending || Al'akir - Pending

Bastion of Twilight: 10 (N) (1/4) : Halfus Wyrmbreaker - KILLED || Valiona and Theralion - Pending || Ascendant Council - Pending || Cho'gall - Pending

Currently Guild is on SOCIAL status. Thanks for being with us.

[ACCEPTED] Mkaay - Elemental shammy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mkaay
Anonymous

[ACCEPTED] Mkaay - Elemental shammy Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Mkaay - Elemental shammy   [ACCEPTED] Mkaay - Elemental shammy EmptyMon May 24, 2010 7:09 pm

Name: Micke in real life and Mkaay in game.

Ocupation: Carpenter

Previous Guilds: Revolution

Why did you left your previous guild?
The leader was disrespectfull and in general whole guild is immature and boring to play with.

Previous Raiding Experience:
pretty much everything from 60's to 80's. icc 10 and icc 25 etc.

How much time /played do you have?
31 days on my shaman.

Is there anyone here at Biohazard that you know?
No, only spoke with Formigalol a few times.

Are you able to respec whenever asked for it to help specifics fights?
I have to say both yes and no to that question, depending on the situation.

Are you able to use all consumables during the encounters? (flask, foods, haste and wild magic potions)
yes

Are your internet connection working fine?
yes

Do you have a mic and able to use ventrillo when requested?
yes

Why are you applying to us:
To make progress in gear and in raids, but also to make new friends and to find a good guild.

Well thats all i have to say now i guess, if theres something ive missed out from your application site you can just ask me here and ill answer it as soon as possible.

Thanks for your time and ill hope to see you ingame soon Wink
Back to top Go down
MaxFax
Admin
Admin
MaxFax

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Mkaay - Elemental shammy   [ACCEPTED] Mkaay - Elemental shammy EmptyMon May 24, 2010 7:43 pm

Hello Micke, thanks for making your application , everything looks ok for me but only few thing isnt clear enough

Mkaay wrote:

Are you able to respec whenever asked for it to help specifics fights?
I have to say both yes and no to that question, depending on the situation.

Could you specify more ? which situation you mean ?

Also you forgot to fill up next fields:

In-game nick name:

Discuss your talents,race,class and tell us how long you have been this particular spec:
(ie: mostly played holy, just went shadow 2 weeks ago):
Back to top Go down
Anduril

Anduril

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Mkaay - Elemental shammy   [ACCEPTED] Mkaay - Elemental shammy EmptyMon May 24, 2010 9:16 pm

Well apply seems kinda week why dont u people bring more effort in this job Suspect

Well I guess answer for your second quuestion Maxfax could be found in first answer Razz

There is his armory link:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Jaedenar&cn=Mkaay

Btw I didnt understand either why does it make a problem for your to respec your talent tree when its necessary well its seems like u got 2 talent tree both of them are elemental one is for PvE and one for PvP but the thing I just couldnt get its even though u got PvP talent tree I cant see PvP activities at all u got only 3vs3 team and with 336 raiting confused
Well since we are kinda lock of shammys I Vote for you cos your gear is kinda good Smile
Well Good Luck and Have Fun...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Mkaay - Elemental shammy   [ACCEPTED] Mkaay - Elemental shammy EmptyMon May 24, 2010 9:22 pm

Well whole application seems ok to me but i also want to hear ur answer about respec whenever is needed.
Waiting for your answer,
Healmyflesh.
Back to top Go down
Mkaay
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Mkaay - Elemental shammy   [ACCEPTED] Mkaay - Elemental shammy EmptyMon May 24, 2010 9:36 pm

Discuss your talents,race,class and tell us how long you have been this particular spec:

My current talent tree is both elemental, ive been playing elemental most of the time since i created this class. also did abit of resto in pvp and enh while leveling. oh and im a dranei shaman Razz.

About my both elemental speccs;
one is for pvp and one for pve as mentioned Smile, but the pvp one is not active at the moment.
about the respecc, what i ment was if you really need a resto or enh shaman im willing to give it a try but my first prio atm is elemental and thats what i enjoy playing the most. So i rather stay with that for raids, but i guess its ok for me if you let me roll on elemental gear while i heal aswell.

i hope i cleared things up. If not, feel free to ask Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Mkaay - Elemental shammy   [ACCEPTED] Mkaay - Elemental shammy EmptyMon May 24, 2010 10:40 pm

Ok sounds nice =)
Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Mkaay - Elemental shammy   [ACCEPTED] Mkaay - Elemental shammy Empty

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Mkaay - Elemental shammy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BioHazard :: Guild Rules & Applications :: Applications-
Jump to: